* Binnie Beads Child necklaces are approx. 35-36cm long* * Size suits for big babies and toddlers but could fit up to pre-school age
* High grade quality
* Natural look
* Made of rounded, slightly irregular shaped but smooth, polished beads
* With Safety in mind, these necklaces are handcrafted, knotted and secured before and after each bead, and fastened with screw clasps.
* Presented in organza bag with Certificate and Safety instruction
* Comes with a 6 month warranty
Please read more under "Information" and "Features"
Safety Advice for baby wearing Binnie Beads:
- Always supervise the baby when wearing the amber necklace
- Remove the amber necklace when the baby is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time
- Remove the amber necklace while the baby bathing
- Remove the amber necklace while the baby sleeps at day or night
- Do not allow the baby to mouth or chew the necklace
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child’s health and wellbeing
These 100% Genuine Natural Baltic Amber necklaces/bracelets are a traditional European remedy for baby teething, which have been used for centuries. A natural analgesic, amber will help to calm baby without the use of over the counter drugs and remedies.
Wearing the natural genuine Baltic Amber close to the skin, allows the release of natural healing oils from the fossilized tree resin to help infants stay calm and more relaxed during teething. It has natural anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties. It helps promote fast healing and boost the immune system. It will aid in the reduction of acidity in the body, redness in the cheeks due to teething, swollen gums, nappy rash and fevers. It is also recommended for allergies and eczema.
Each of our Binnie Beads necklace is handcrafted and is made from 100% Genuine Baltic Amber. It is warm to touch, and light to wear. As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Our necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring!
Baltic Amber is not a “stone” but a natural resin. So as it warms with the body’s natural temperature, amber releases its healing oils (these oils contain succinic acid), which are easily absorbed into the skin and then into the bloodstream.
Baltic Amber has some of the highest concentrations of Succinic Acid found in nature, and this is what makes it so special. Succinic Acid is a natural component of plant and animal tissues, and it's presence in the human body is beneficial in many ways.
Baltic Amber is also known to reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach and to fight irritation, infections and respiratory disease as it dramatically improves the body’s immunity.
Natural Baltic Amber beaded necklaces are a completely non-invasive remedy for side effects associated with teething, such as lack of appetite, upset tummies, earache, fevers and colds, it will also help calm your child and is recognized by allopathic medicine specialists as antispasmodic and anti-fever.
Our Baby necklaces are approximately 35-36cm in length. Extensions of 5 cm are available for purchase.
We do make custome designed amber jewellery, contact us with your enquiry.
For connecting the necklaces, we use screw clasps with a screw thread glued into the barrel of the clasp. This is a well-considered option with safety in mind, as it is the safety break point to prevent choking.
Binnie Beads are come with a 6-month warranty, after that we do repair for a small service charge.